The Practice Area at Mill Creek is conveniently located to the clubhouse and #1. The practice facility is one of the best in the area and the perfect place to enhance all of your skills.
- The range area is approximately 375 yards deep, with an upper and lower tee box covered with Bermuda grass and over seeded with rye grass in the off season to give you the best possible practice conditions.
- There are six target greens, with two levels of turf hitting area as well as artificial turf mats.
The practice bunkers are constructed exactly like those on the course, and are located between the range tee and the chipping green.
- The Chipping Green is situated to provide space for greenside practice with many different shot selections for all those testy shots around the greens.
- The practice putting green is 8000 square feet and is located beside the Golf Shop. It’s a great place to perfect your putting stoke with a large ridge dividing the putting.
- The facilities are open year round
Close to Chapel Hill, Greensboro, Cary, Raleigh, Durham