- Honesty: Golf is unique from other sports in that players regularly call penalties on themselves and report their own score.
- Integrity: Golf is a game of etiquette and composure. Players are responsible for their actions and personal conduct on the golf course even at times when others may not be looking.
- Sportsmanship: Players must know and abide by the rules of golf and be able to conduct themselves in a kind and respectful manner towards others even in a competitive game.
- Respect: In golf it is important to show respect for oneself, playing partners, fellow competitors, the golf course, and the honor and traditions of the game.
- Confidence: Confidence plays a key role in the level of play that one achieves. Players can increase confidence in their abilities by being positive and focusing on something they are doing well regardless of the outcome.
- Responsibility: Players are responsible for their actions on the golf course. It is up to them to keep score, repair divots, rake bunkers, repair ball marks on the green, and keep up with the pace of play.
- Perseverance: To succeed in golf, players must continue through bad breaks and their own mistakes, while learning from past experiences.
- Courtesy: A round of golf should begin and end with a handshake between fellow competitors. Players also should be still and quiet while others are preparing and performing a shot.
- Judgment: Using good judgment is a very important part of the game of golf. It comes into play when deciding on strategy, club selection, times to play safe and times to take a chance, the type of shot to execute, as well as healthy choices on and off the golf course.
The 34 rules of golf will be taught throughout the sessions.
We will always promote safety first!
Schedule & Information Download Application
Close to Chapel Hill, Greensboro, Cary, Raleigh, Durham
Mill Creek Golf Club, Mebane, NC